Sunday, December 6, 2020

Hire me Oak island folks! Anyone know how to do this?

 The east coast is always talking about bringing back the good ol boys. What better way to bring me back home than to hire me?

I'd definitely work for min wage with over time in summer. Pay me a survival rate during winter to allow me to camp it out and survive on rations. Allow me to Youtube my adventures. Ill keep all finds secret from the public eye.

I will explore all the islands and gps mark all spots of finds. I have no problem being left for days alone.

Get me a scuba cert and I can metal detect the surrounding shores, sand spits etc.

get me a metal detector and some god batteries and some tools. After all I am only asking min wage.


Clearly i'm great are google maps searching points of interest. Interested in hard work, looking to solve some Canadian mysteries, looking to contribute to Canadian history. And I am the most affordable employee on the crew!


I tried aplying to the government of Nova Scotia for some grants to search some spots, but the applications are vague, they dont want to pay for even a meal allowance, and I am not allowed to camp on the historical sites while working for free.


Well this has been a long weekend rant. Ill try to be more productive next time. When I trace the route and pointers to maybe a gold panning location? Were the islands just camps for gold panning?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire pits theory?

 Quite possibly instead of throwing the stones, you need to do a legit excavation. You might find some ground supports. These would be some ...